XPOWER air scrubbers are used successfully on construction sites, in the water damage restoration industry for mold remediation, and smoke damage caused by fires. Available in 2 different sizes with multiple stages of filtration, AirChaser has the negative air machine with HEPA filters that best fits your air remediation needs.
There are multiple XPOWER air scrubbers available with HEPA filters capable of filtering with a 99.97% efficiency rate, capturing particles as small as 0.3 microns. Each of these units have been designed with a dual thermal protected 1/2 HP external induction motor that draws a very low 2.8 Amps when being operated in its maximum speed setting. Each of these negative air machines will produce upwards to 600 CFM to ensure that air quality is restored quickly and efficiently. All XPOWER air scrubbers feature a washable nylon mesh filter to extend the life of pre-filters and HEPA filters. An integrated indicator light will prompt you when filters require attention. Constructed with ABS plastic, XPOWER air scrubbers will provide a durable, compact, and lightweight stackable housing that will provide years of reliable service. Bonus features also included, but not available on all models, are foam intake covers for transit, activated carbon filters for odor elimination, and built-in GFCI power outlets for daisy chain capability.
XPOWER HEPA air purifiers are an essential tool to restore air quality. Entrust XPOWER air scrubbers to help you improve your quality of life by eliminating airborne allergens, malodors, and chemical fumes that may trigger harmful respiratory conditions.
AirChaser now offers XPOWER HEPA Air Scrubbers to help with purifying the air of potentially harmful airborne particles. Also referred to as Negative Air Machines, XPOWER air scrubbers have incorporated the same powerful, efficient, lightweight, and stackable features to provide a true HEPA filter system capable of a 99.97% filtration efficiency rate.
- XPOWER Negative Air Machines are crucial on jobsites to you and your workers’ health.
- A absolute lifesaver and necessity in construction, remodeling, restoration, painting and many more industries!
- Multiple filter and filtration combinations available for whatever industrial regulatory requirements
- Washable filters perfect for construction, remodeling and carpet cleaning
- Activated carbon filters and HEPA filters exceed in remediation efforts
- ETL/C-ETL Certified with incredible low amp draw and models with available built-in GFCI outlets