AirChaser.com offers XPOWER’s full line of high quality dog hair dryers for home-use. The dog hair dryer is an essential tool that works alongside brushes, undercoat rakes, clippers, shampoos, and conditioners to provide pet parents with a complete grooming solution. XPOWER’s dog hair dryers for home-use are designed with safety and ease in mind in order to give a pleasant grooming experience for both you and your pets.
PET DRYERS 101 (HOW TO PICK A GOOD PET DRYER)
Safety – there are various ingredients that contribute to a safe dog hair dryer for home-use:
- Air Pressure: many types of commercial dog dryers are available to professional dog groomers, including powerful double-motor models that produce extremely high velocity airflow. This kind of powerful air pressure can be dangerous to use on the pet without professional training. XPOWER dog hair dryers for home-use produce just enough air velocity to dry your dogs efficiently. However, don’t be fooled—the air velocity is still comparable to compact single-motor commercial dog dryers, which are best suited for student and house-call groomers.
- Heat: human hair dryers have heat options that can easily burn our pets if we are not careful, with maximum temperatures up to 130°F. XPOWER dog hair dryers for home-use produce natural motor heat that is safer for dogs, with a maximum temperature range of 90-95°F, in an ambient room temperature.
- Electricity: to produce extremely powerful air pressure, commercial dog dryers require a lot of electricity in the motors to maintain a high rotational speed. Some commercial dog dryers draw the maximum of electricity from standard power outlets, which can either cause power breakers to trip or become a potential hazard for electrical fires. XPOWER dog hair dryers for home-use bear the ETL Certification Mark—proof of compliance through North American electrical safety standards—in order to provide you and your pets with a peace of mind.
Ease – drying your dog should not be seen as a difficult challenge, whether by you or your furry friend; XPOWER dog hair dryers for home-use puts emphasis in the following aspects to help make dog drying an easier activity:
- Simple Features: with simple features that are clear and straightforward, XPOWER dog hair dryers for home-use are easy for all pet parents to use
- Noise: engineered to produce less noise than commercial dog dryers, these quiet dog hair dryers offer an easier experience for your dog; as your furry friend adapts and becomes less anxious, it also becomes easier for you!
Grooming at home saves you tons of money. Use our pet dryers that combine ease of use, great performance and reliability. AirChaser offers a great line of small professional grade pet dryers that are compact and powerful to blow water, dirt, debris and the undercoat both quickly and efficiently for all the pets at home. Our home use pet line also comes with ETL/CETL certification which basically means that all products underwent a series of testing to ensure quality and safety regulations.
- Home Pet Grooming has never been easier with XPOWER Pet Dryers
- Be a Pro-At-Home with our B-55 and B-2 Pet Dryers
- Passive heat dries your pet’s coat safely without overheating
- In-house engineered housing and motor balancing to provide the quietest force dryers
- Included nozzle attachments for drying different coats and areas of pet
- Optional wall mounts and stand kits for added mobility
- ETL/C-ETL Certified for electric safety in your home